This loaded low carb broccoli cauliflower salad is a great dish to take to a summer picnic or party. Easy to make, this keto broccoli salad is full of bacon cheese and other delicious ingredients mixed in a mayo based sugar free dressing. On serving has only 1.9g net carbs per serving!
I’m sure you’ve been to a picnic and had the ever popular broccoli salad. It’s crunchy and sweet and creamy and loaded with good things like cheese, bacon and sometimes raisins.
Well today I have made for you a loaded low carb broccoli cauliflower salad that will satisfy your craving for that popular broccoli salad. I so loved this dish and will be making it all summer. I especially like that it’s only 1.9g net carbs per serving!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons Swerve, or other sweetener
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups raw broccoli
- 3 cups raw cauliflower
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup raw pecan pieces
- In a bowl add the mayonnaise, Swerve and apple cider vinegar. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl add the dressing and all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.