learn how to prepare fried wing flats that possess a crisp skin and succulent, tender meat. This is a simple recipe for stovetop chicken wings utilizes common ingredients and can be ready in around 30 minutes.
- 3 pounds chicken wings separated
- 2 tablespoons blackening seasoning
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
For Complete Cooking STEPS Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>), and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.